Jacob turned 6 years old on August 21st! (Yes, I am way behind on my posting!) He was so excited to turn 6 and was so excited to have a birthday party! We invited some new and old friends and had a great Iron Man Birthday Party!We had is birthday party on Friday and his real birthday was on Saturday. Doug was out of town for a few days and didn't get back until Saturday. So right after he got home we met up with lots of family at Sparetime and had a great time bowling!
After bowling we came back to our house for cake and more presents! Jacob was pretty excited about his scooter! I can't believe my little Jacob is 6! It has been so fun to watch him grow and learn new things. He loves trying new things and loves a good competition. I love that he knows when I need a hug and and when to come sit on my lap and tell me he loves me! I love you Jacob and I am so grateful that you are my boy!
2 days ago
1 comments:
Jacob is lucky to have a mom who makes super birthday cakes. I am glad you put these photos on your blog, so we can see the birthday fun. We love you, Jacob.
Post a Comment