Monday, August 10, 2009

One Month Old!

I can't believe our little Isaac is one month old! Time is flying by! It has been a great month and we are really enjoying him. His nights are a little rough, usually waking up every 2 hours. He has a cold and it is hard for him to breath when he is laying down and he has a TON of gas. So those two things combined doesn't allow him to sleep real great. But hopefully he will get over that soon. Here are lots of pictures of our little guy throughout his first month!





5 comments:

Finkleas said...

cute, cute, cute! Jacob looks like a proud brother!!

Ute Family said...

Wow, that third pic down looks just like Jacob. So cute!!!! Glad to see you guys are doing well :)

samnarene said...

We are anxious to cuddle Isaac and appreciate seeing the photos. He is a cutie. So are Jacob and Brynlee; and we look forward to when we can give them more hugs, too.

Julie-Ann said...

Ha! I totally looked you up from Laura's blog! Please pardon the blog stalking :) I don't have a blog, but I have facebook...that's as good as it gets for me. but do you have email or something? I haven't talked to you in the longest time!

Jylaire said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I just saw your comment on Heather Cary's, so now I plan on stalking your blog! I can't believe our babies are getting so big!